The most important thing is to enjoy life, to be happy it is all that matters.
– Audrey Hepburn
So after watching the super bowl adverts, gosh I cannot remember which one exactly the one with the old cute men and women. Yep and they went on really saying good stuff you know like things you would tell your younger self and then it came to me to do a list too. What I will tell a younger me or what me today will advice me tomorrow. I know it sounds twisted but you get the point or I hope you do…So here we go
- Nothing lasts forever.
- Friendships are important, keep the good ones close to your heart.
- It is good to speak up and have an opinion.
- The devil you know is better the angel you do not know.
- Have fun and be daring.
- Do not be afraid of change, embrace it.
- You cannot please everyone.
- Not everyone will like you either but that’s ok
- There will be happy days & sad days.
- You determine your mood, not people not your situation either.
- Your parents are right most of the time.
- Worrying never helps.
- Let somethings go.
- Music helps during though times & good times.
- Listen more, talk less.
- Smile, especially when you do not understand stuff.
- Feelings will come no matter how hard you try to kill them.
- Thank you goes a long way.
- You will make mistakes, but you will learn.
- Do not ignore problems, solve them or just make an attempt.
- Miracles happen.
- There are kind & good people.
- Be careful, there are also not nice people.
- Nobody is ugly, in fact that is a mean word.
- Be nice.
- Do not judge a book by it’s cover, well sometimes you have to.
- Be assertive.
- Enjoy everyday, every moment.
- Learn something new.
- Be yourself.
One more thing stop blaming yourself, hating yourself, forgive yourself and move on.